Toni Leland's News for May

Spring is here and life has become quite busy. Gardens are blooming, and the world seems energized by the nicer weather.

My big news is a new column for The Norwich Bulletin! Beginning later this month, I'll be writing a weekly profile about local farms in the Eastern Connecticut region. Most are organic operations and many will have interesting products available in addition to the normal summer season fare. 
The final article in my Norwich Magazine spring garden series discusses toxic plants in our gardens. Good information to know!

After a brief hiatus, I've been writing for Connecticut Horse, and featured Mitchell Equine Retirement Farm in Salem for the May/June issue. Coming up: a local equine veterinarian talks about an important subject.
I've also enjoyed sharing my photography on ViewBug, and I've even won some site awards.

Have a great month!