Toni Leland's News for April

   So March went out like a pack of lions and now it's spring. Supposedly. 
   Whatever the weather, gardening season is almost upon us here in New England, and I've been writing some stories about things to consider through the coming months. This month's Aspire magazine featured my fun interview with Ed Adams of Adam's Garden of Eden in Stonington, Connecticut, and an insight into the unique business of Simply Majestic in Mystic. I learned a lot about pet-sitting as I researched my story in the spring issue of Connecticut Family.
   The Shoreline Photography Family show at the Garde Arts Center in New London was a smashing success, and I'm happy to have been a part of it. Now the good weather is imminent and I'm ready to get out there with my camera.
   Have a great month!